- Organize and track marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for Social Media Designs.
- Responsible for Marketing Campaigns.
- Develop social media calendars, write posts, select images and image text, schedule posts in a timely manner
- Post to social media pages.
- Effectively grow social media channels.
- Assist in areas of marketing and business development.
- Build a significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms.
- Post updates to all social media platforms.
- Social Media: Manage various social media accounts, plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
- At least Two-years of proven experience in digital marketing.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good English language is spoken and written and Arabic.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a changing environment.
- Strong learning and problem resolution abilities.
- Good analytical skills.
Indoor Sales Agent
- Prepare target list for contacting by phone using Internet, directories, contacts and other sources of information.
- Follow developed cold selling strategy, cold sell using the phone aiming at identifying prospects who could benefit from company solutions.
- Report in a defined format to the sales team.
- Carry out continuous updating and maintaining of an effective database for clients and prospects.
- Handle and resolve customer complains.
- Deal with new customers.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Experience 2-3 years working on telemarketing to generate new leads.
- Experience in generating leads for software solutions.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Selling Skills.
- ERP Experience preferred.
- Good Marketing & Selling skills.
- High interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work in team and cooperation.
- Ability to work with a phone for long hours.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience on reaching the decision makers and get connected with them.
- Evaluate the leads that come from inbound calls from prospective customers.
- Evaluate and filter directories to build the needed contacts base that can help on reaching the targeted customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales process at DIRAC SYSTEMS and will be a key player in the development of the pre-sales process.
- Work with other members of the Sales and Services teams.
- Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Sales Presentations
- Develop Sales Proposals
- Provide Technical Sales Support
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years experience working as a Pre-Sale in the same field.
- A technical background, preferably in software business application
- Must be able to present himself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)